APRIL 13, 2021
The Town of Lawn is currently accepting applications for a permanent full-time Town Clerk.
MARCH 31, 2021
JULY 27, 2020
Lawn notice of public hearing draft version for 28 August 2020 deadline!
JUNE 15, 2020
JUNE 04, 2020
TOWN OF LAWN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Student Summer Employment – High School
As part of funding obtained through the Student Summer Employment Program (SSEPHS), The Lawn Town Council is looking to hire a high school student for a period of 4 weeks, for 20 hours per week to work as Recreation Assistant to assist with administering recreational programs within our community during the summer months.
• Must be a student enrolled in Level I, II, & III.
• Must not be an immediate family member of the organization.
• Willing to work flexible hours (dependent on weather) and willing to work outside.
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Research, plan, implement and evaluate recreational events/programs including plan and administer youth/intergenerational events such as craft days, fun days, sports days.
• Work in partnership with local community groups to prepare materials needed to carry out activities.
• Set up equipment needed to carry out events/programs such as tables/games, etc.
• Under direction of the manager, develop and distribute materials to promote activity and event using computers and other technology as required.
• Assist with cleanup and upkeep or recreational equipment and materials.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:00 p.m. on Monday, June 15th, 2020.